Master the vital concepts of the powerful Python programming language and gain the expertise to professionally develop Python applications. Internalize the best practices, libraries and techniques of Python programming. This comprehensive course focuses on the foundations of python programming, its applications, functional programming techniques, error handling and network programming.
Gain the practical working knowledge to be a professional Python developer with hands-on projects and exercises.
This course is designed for developers, system administrators, and QA engineers, who wish to develop, automate, and test applications and systems using one of the most powerful programming languages available today.
At the end of Python training course, you will have mastered:
- Pythonic thinking
- Python's input and output details: stdio and file io
- Python's interesting and extra-useful flow-of-control devices
- Python's simple and robust error handling
- Python's flexible function protocols
- Python's memory model
- Python's straight-forward object-oriented features
- Python's handy libraries for many developer / administrator tasks: shutil, tempfile, subprocess, glob, profile, shelve, os, sys, optparse, unittest
- Python's built-in data types: Using them and inheriting from them in classes you design
- Python's list comprehensions, decorators, iterators, generators, context managers
- Python's scheme for creating and using libraries and packages
- Python's architecture, which allows you to get working very quickly with any Python library
- Development and deployment of Python applications